- Dedication to outstanding level of service
- Understand Incident, Problem and Change Management processes
- Fundamental oral and written communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and able adapt effective solutions.
- Drafting technical documentation and diagrams related to network and security infrastructure
- Expert experience with Palo Alto technology and firewall policy designs.
- Expert experience in configuring Cisco networking devices such as Cisco Nexus, Cisco ISR routers, Cisco WLC and Cisco Firepower firewalls.
- Experienced in implementing routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF and EIGRP.
Minimum Education and Certification Required:
- B.A. or equivalent experience
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
Expected functional responsibilities will comprise the role workload as follows:
- Assess and improve existing WAN landscape and infrastructure .
- Assess and improve existing security technology and platforms.
- Audit and alignments of security device configuration to comply with group standards.
- Manage and document all audit relevant changes to the network, as they are security relevant. This includes proper user right setup and documentation.
- Management of existing network and security devices .