UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 6th Jan 2022
• Develop and design enterprise software to support our Compliance Technology,
Oversight & Controls Technology, Legal & e-Discovery, Identity & Access
Management, IT Risk &Controls, HR Real Estate &Global Services Technology, and
Third Party Risk Management.
• Serve as a Senior Business Process Management (BPM) Lead Developer for Third Party
Oversight vendor risk management Pega PRPC (PegaRULES Process Commander) 8.6
• Identify and implement best architectural approaches and work on PRPC application
• Manage implementations as well as perform design and code reviews.
• Develop complex processes and interfaces.
• Provide technical assistance to other Developers as needed.
• Research and identify different interfacing methods, including PRPC.
• Modify BIX extract rules to accommodate changing class and data structures.
• Work on BPM workflow development, including UI components and tools, such as:
portals, harnesses, sections, flow actions, and designer canvas.
• Work on dynamic data handling, such as: data pages, onChange, triggers and agents
• Provide technical supervision throughout the Application Development Lifecycle
via release management, migration and branches.
• Provide reporting functions using Report Definitions, List Views, and Summary Views.
• Support PRPC internal architecture design, such as locking architecture, advanced agents,
rule assembly and execution.