UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 25th May 2022
· 3-5 years of demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager SCCM.
· Preferred knowledge of PC hardware and BIOS/UEFI configuration for the 3 primary vendors (Lenovo, Dell, and HP)
· Strong experience in Operating System Deployment
· Extensive experience in troubleshooting desktop OS and PC Hardware issues.
· Strong understanding and experience of SCCM with advanced knowledge of application deployment, patch management, operating system deployment, client maintenance, troubleshooting, and reporting.
· Experience with Windows desktop and server operating system platform administration, configuration, and support.
· Proficiency in scripting languages and utilizing PowerShell, VBScript to automate processes and activities.
· Experience with monitoring of ticketing systems, prioritizing problems, supporting projects, and supporting enterprise-level infrastructure.
· Moderate understanding of network infrastructure, desktop virtualization, and IT security.
· Ability to diagnose and resolve IT issues with minimal supervision and assist members with any IT-related issues as needed.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to create and maintain thorough in-house documentation