H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 11th Feb 2022
· Designing and implementing Data Platforms, Data Pipeline(integration) technologies, and Common Data Services using cloud native integration and analytics technologies
· Creating datasets for Machine learning algorithms and data analysis
· Work closely and collaboratively with other members of the analytics teams to define requirements, mine and analyze data, integrate data from a variety of sources
· Design and build low-code/no-code data pipeline frameworks to support large scale ingestions
· Perform unit and integration testing
· Perform detail assessments of current state data platforms and drive enhancements and optimization activities
· Participate in implementation of BI visualizations
· Design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain stable, secure, and scalable data engineering solutions and pipelines in support of data and analytics projects, including integrating new sources of data into our central data warehouse, and moving data out to applications and affiliates
· Provide mentoring to junior engineers
· Optimize data pipelines for large scale data lake implementations
· Implement Common Data Services (e.g., Data Orchestration using AirFlow, Data Governance capabilities using Collibra) to support reuse across business functions
Proven experience in the following:
· Engineering experience in Big Data systems, Data Analytics and Data Integration related fields
· GCP experience in Cloud Infrastructure, Data Integration, Data Engineering, Cloud Analytics solutions, and experience with operationalizing enterprise scale solutions
· Architecting and designing data lakes on GCP cloud analytics, BI and Machine learning workloads
· Middleware technologies, and Data Ingestion technologies like GCP DataFlow, Fusion, and AirFlow
· Experience with AtScale is preferred
· Writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.
· Agile development skills.
· CI/CD pipelines such as Concourse, Jenkins and Terraform technologies
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will help define and implement cloud-based infrastructure for Data Lakes, Analytics and Machine Learning initiatives. In this critical role, primary focus is to architect, implement and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data platforms, and solutions leveraging one or more of Google Cloud Platform technologies like BigQuery, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam, Cloud DataProc, BigTable, Cloud PubSub, Cloud Functions, Airflow and AtScale. As a primary subject matter expert, you will be providing consultation services and guiding various build and operations teams to productionize Big Data and Analytics workloads.
You will build solutions that ingest, store and distribute our big data to be consumed by data scientists and data analysts. You will leverage emerging cloud technologies to build Data Platforms and Pipelines at enterprise scale to support Analytics and ML/AI solutions. CDE Team leverages agile DevOps (DataOps, MLOps) practices, and automation to enable speed, quality, and provide a seamless experience to customers.