UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Dec 2021
- Significant experience is needed in terraform in non-trivial orchestration on approaches that go beyond the native providers as well as approaches that are setup for proper reuse.
- Must have 6-8 plus years of experience in Application Performance Monitoring using enterprise standard too
- Must have extensive understanding of Kubernetes architecture
- Experience in building components for a Kubernetes service
- Experience with deploying and upgrading Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience to work in the large environment and tackle the complexity of running on cloud native technologies.
- Good hands on DevOps skills, Spinnaker and terraform experience for assisting in delivery of infrastructure automation.
- Need a little better screening that looks into the depth and complexity of the environments in their experience
- Should have at least some cloud native, agile, best practices in the candidates.
- Knowledge of segregation and immutable approach and at least exposed to the concepts and their value for future.
- Worked in environments that are moving to the more modern ways of developing to increase velocity and quality.
- Must work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints
- After hours support and additional peak time support may be necessary
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and research skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Understanding of software systems from the user’s and technical perspectives
- Bachelor’s degree required or four years of related work experience may substitute for Bachelor’s degree