H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Jul 2022
Our organization is looking for a dynamic - out of the box thinker, who has experience working with modern state of the art technologies. This individual will be given professional and creative latitude in performing functions which include systems integration, custom development, database interaction, and data analytics. This is the opportunity for the right individual to use creativity to deliver solutions that has a direct impact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Defines solution objectives by analyzing user requirements, system features, and functionality.
• Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting, studying, and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Creates variety of customer solutions by integrating enterprise applications with custom scripting and development.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Develops, maintains, and enforces data resource management standards and procedures; develops standards for maintaining data integrity and security; develop strategies for data recovery.
• Develop and implement large or complex computer software applications; design, configure and test system software; debug or troubleshoot user software problems.
• Provide advanced technical support to systems staff and system users; mentor staff in resolving application software problems.
• Work towards maintaining awareness of new technologies and advances in the profession; read professional literature; attend workshops and training sessions as appropriate.
• Suggest and maintain departmental standards, procedures, and documentation.
• Comply with all written policies and procedures.
• Adhere to assigned work schedule as outlined in and department attendance policies and procedures.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND BEHAVIORS:
• Ability to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors, subordinates, and people to whom service is provided.
• Ability to produce desired work outcomes, including quality, quantity, and timeliness.
• Ability to plan and organize work, time, and resources, and if applicable, that of subordinates.
• Experience with large scale applications such as (ERP, CRM, Land Management)
• Experience with web development in a .NET stack
• Demonstrates ability to solve problems using the best technology available.
• Ability to evaluate client business requirements and implement information technology solutions.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software application problems.
• Support QA phase by tracking and repairing any defects
Education and Experience:
Any work-related experience resulting in acceptable proficiency levels in the above Minimum Qualifications is an acceptable substitute for the above specified education and experience requirements.
• Proven experience as a SharePoint Developer
• Understanding of Big Data functions and the application of functions (Mapping, Shuffling, Reducing)
• Native Mobile Application Framework Experience (PhoneGap, Titanium)
• Familiarity with Automation and Testing (unit, file transfer, integration, usability).
• Knowledge of operational characteristics of various computer systems, applications, peripheral equipment, multiple operating systems, and platforms.
• Knowledge of data modeling, database design and administration.
• Knowledge of database systems, relational and other structures, and system architecture.