UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 16th May 2022
• Competencies IT IS_AMS_Mainframe_CICS Administration
• Installation, migration and maintenance of CICS and related products.
• Should have good experience on IBM Program Product installation - SMP/e(Software Management Program/extended)
• Experience in CICS problem determination and performance tuning.• Setup and maintain CICS regions.
• Good knowledge in Disaster Recovery
• Knowledge of installing, Upgrading and supporting widely used ISV products from different vendors which includes IBM, CA, Mackinney, Macro4 etc.,
• CICS Upgradation.
• Experience in monitoring tools like CA Sysview for CICS, Omegamon for CICS, TMON for CICS etc.,
• Understanding of z/OS functions such as: APF, LINKLIST, LPA, VSAM.
• Ability to perform problem determination as well as interface with IBM problem support group.
• Familiar with Disaster Recovery procedures and test.
• Understanding of ACF2 Security.
Education : At least a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Software/Electronics Engineering, Information Systems, or closely related field is required.