UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 3rd Jan 2022
Mode of interview :- phone , skype
Visa: - Only H4 EAD/ GC EAD / GC / USC/H1B on C2C
Client – Thomson Reuters / TCS
• Knowledge in SAP ABAP - BAPI, Smartforms, SAP Script, ALV, WebDynpro, ABAP OO, SAP BADI, ABAP Web Dynpro, Remote Function Call, ODATA Services.
• Deep knowledge of SAP OOP , inheritance and redefinition.
• creation of various kind of function module for condition specific usage for interface and DB update
• clear understanding of SAP exit methodology including user exit's and BADI's
• Deep knowledge of SAP enhancement framework(Implicit and explicit enhancement)
• knowledge of performance oriented programming for mass run and batch jobs
• creation of data dictionary objects and reports(ALV).
• Module pool programming for screen designing enhancement.
• Knowledge in Retail business processes, especially around promotions and deals.
• Experience in delivering of system enhancements and implementation projects. This scope of responsibility includes, but not limited to, working in the full cycle of project delivery including documenting the business requirements, design solutions, develop functional specifications, configure, work with developers to build code, support testing and go-live.
• Experience in working closely with both internal and external teams to support integration to and from SAP.
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise domain knowledge with technology skills