UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 28th Jul 2022
The IT Project Manager will be focused on leading teams in the development and implementation of web and cloud technologies to support an agile digital business. Helps define web and cloud strategies, grow capabilities, and develops the team by providing technology leadership, career development, and mentoring in design, framework, and platform decisions.
· Lead a team of Software Engineers in working collaboratively with other technology teams and business product owners in an agile environment.
· Experience in running High dollar amount distributed projects
· Technology background in Java/.Net is a strong plus.
· Experience of working with financial/banking/insurance/retirement domain.
· Extremely good with agile
· Can work under pressure.
· Perform design and analysis for deliverables.
· Lead multi-team design sessions.
· Recommend solutions that take into consideration costs, business needs, and system impacts.
· Lead projects to help define organization-wide standards, processes, and guidelines.
· Utilize third-party software development frameworks, open-source libraries, and APIs to rapidly develop basic application solutions.
· Develop staff through coaching, provide timely performance feedback and assessments, and establish performance and development plans. Mentor current and future leaders, ensuring a constantly rising bar in technical excellence and professional growth.
· Drive a culture of change, excellence, and innovation that constructively challenges the status quo and leads to prudent experimentation. Have a growth mindset with the ability to adopt new practices and spearhead adoption with an emphasis on quality.