UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 17th May 2022
- Strong background with Scripting and automation languages such as Ansible, Python, PowerShell
- Knowledge of DevOps Tools Required: GitHub Version Control, GitLab Version Control and CI/CD Pipeline
- Knowledge of DevOps Tools Desired: Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence), Jenkins, GitHub Actions CI/CD Pipeline
- Knowledge of additional tools including ServiceNow, Elastic APM, Prometheus, Grafana, SQL is a plus
- Experience with Container technology a must – Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher
- Experience with setting up/maintaining a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience integrating with security scanning tools into the CI/CD pipeline a must – SonarQube, Checkmarx, Veracode
- Experience integrating automation tools into the CI/CD pipeline a must – ReadyAPI, Selenium, Appium, BrowserStack
- Proven ability to debug and troubleshoot applications using logging tools
- Experience with Linux Operating System
- Experience with Windows IIS Servers a plus
- Possess strong technical and interpersonal leadership skills, with the ability to lead and mentor a strong technical team
- Working knowledge of software and systems development and Agile methodologies/processes. Agile Certifications such as Scrum Master a plus.
- Experience with evaluating new technologies and incorporating them into existing and new processes.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Proven experience interacting with all levels of business and technical project stakeholders