- Candidates must have good telecom experience. Also, there is some flexibility for remote for initial 2-3 months then onsite.
- There will be multiple rounds of interviews.
As an active member of the TELUS International, you will be in the heart of a major transformation program supporting it as Business Analyst by supporting Project Manager/Scrum Master/Release Manager by developing detailed project information such as detailed scope information, estimates,
evaluation criteria, and results.
- Analyzes and documents client's business requirements and processes and communicates these requirements by constructing conceptual data and process models.
- Creates user stories to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Evaluates requirements & functional designs to identify/analyze potential risks and validate functionality according to business requirements.
- Uses tools like Rally to develop Functional requirements based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Provides documentation, diagrams, flow charts, and any other materials needed to determine and show program will perform according to the user request, conform to guidelines, demonstrate metrics, and other presentations as needed.
- Reviewing and approving design documents
- Providing functional support to developers during the build phase.
- Assists in analyzing testing results throughout the project.
- Assists in developing the methods and procedures required to identify whether current business goals and objectives meet organizational needs.
- Supports design, build and test planning phases for medium to large scope enhancements & projects.
- Developing unit, system, E2E, and regression test scenarios
- Leading testing /issue resolution efforts by working with various project resources, external vendors, and internal integrations partners
- Providing coordination support and subject matter expertise for Deployment planning and execution
- Mentors, the team to bridge domain gaps.
- 10+ yrs exp as telecom BA.
- 3+ year of practicing advanced BA skills supporting various Integrations and Interfaces (Requirements Gathering, Functional Design, Data Analysis, Data Mappings, Testing, Deployment and /or Hypercare)
- Expertise with Agile Features and User Stories with Acceptance Criteria. Experience with Rally and/or Jira is a must.
- Experience with data mapping of APIs
- Must able to independently work on telecom domain driven model i.e. building it from the scratch
- Business Analyst with API Exp
- Experience working in a middleware/web services team i.e. web services (XML schemas) and/or microservices (json).
- Have a deep understanding of domain APIs across telecom functional architecture/telecom value chain.
- Have independently worked on telecom domain driven models i.e. building it from scratch. Plans design and recommends business processes to improve and support business activities.
- Strong ability to interact with technical, functional, and business teams
- Previous experience working with external integrations vendors or internal integrations partners.
- Exposure to the following technical languages: JAVA, Spring, RAML, Swagger, SQLSomeone who has certifications
- Good understanding of Microservices Architecture Pattern
- Should be able to read JAVA code and work with testers
- A professional that demonstrates empathy by listening to understand a client's unique emotions and situations, in order to communicate in a clear, honest and genuine way.
- A team member who collaborates to get things done by leveraging their own and reaching other's unique talents.
- A team member who eagerly adapts to meet the changing needs of our clients.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills, with an eagerness to provide outstanding Customer service to both internal and external clients.