UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 12th May 2022
Education: Preferred education, certifications, and soft skills:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• SAP Certification Preferred
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
• HANA Exposure
• Strong communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 7+ years of SAP ABAP development experience in Finance area
• Should have applied ABAP for SAP ICM (Incentives and Commissions Disbursement) and/or FS-CD (Collections & Disbursement) modules
• Must understand the software development life cycle and be able to perform analysis, design and development activities in accordance with development methodology
• Ability to code in ABAP with best practices
• Experience in configuring alerts, RFC lookups, BAPIs, BPMs preferred.
• BDT and BRF+ Framework. User exits and BADI’s.
• ABAP list viewer (ALV) for creating reports. LSMW, BDC, IDOC for data migration and data transfer
• OO ABAP: Object oriented design, programming, and exception Handling
SAP ABAP Development experience with concentration of ABAP dev experience in SAP FS-CD module (Collections & Disbursements).
Additional Job Details: 1 - Design & Build Enablement (P4 - Expert) | 2 - Build Management (P3 - Advanced) | 3 - Configuration & Release Management (P3 - Advanced)