- Serves as a technical liaison between Behavioral Health technology staff and OIT to ensure service and support needs are being met.
- Interacts and manages operational requests that need multiple division and/or agency involvement. This may include: help desk requests and resolution; contractor processing; new employee onboarding coordination; purchase request initiation, rollout, and inventory management; managing granular technology related spending for portfolio level insight.
- Maintains knowledge of community and state needs, behavioral health IT capabilities, technology, policy, and community partners across Colorado.
Process Development and Management
- Creates new or documents current programmatic systems and procedures as necessary to increase consistency and efficiencies among BHA Technology projects and initiatives.
- Provides front line support for interfacing with team members on service requests, investigating and evaluating operational problems, resolving when possible, or escalating to leadership for further resolution.
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the State’s project management policies and standards.
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
Communication and Stakeholder Engagement
- Performs general communications tasks which may include any or all of the following:
- Drafting of written materials
- Preparing presentations
- Communicating with employees and stakeholders
- Support with scheduling and facilitating external stakeholder events
Experience and Competencies:
The successful candidate in this position will have the following experience and competencies:
- Tech savvy and capable of creating process documentation and resources for program operations
- Knowledgeable and highly proficient in Google suite of applications
- Knowledgeable and highly proficient in all Microsoft Suite applications
- Experience working with government procurement and government fiscal and contract rules
- Documented experience developing work processes for others
- Outstanding skills and abilities in verbal and written communications
- Excellent organizational skills; the ability to set, track, and accomplish priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity, knowing the status of activities at all times