UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 20th Jan 2022
· ∙ Work on the development of assigned corporate applications for Investment Operations and Advisory Services. These enterprise grade solutions leverage .Net, Java, Mule ESB, Pega, REST API's, DevSecOps technologies ((Azure DevOps) and AWS/Azure cloud services among others.
· ∙ Interface with business analysts and/or product owners to clarify requirements, oversee the definition of technical specifications (HLD, LLD, Data model, Service Framework etc.,) and creation of key artifacts in alignment with CIT’s standards.
· ∙ Work with the architecture, data and application teams to define data models appropriate for the requirements and ensure that they adhere to the IFC standards.
· ∙ Understand and organize the flow of data through IFC systems from the point of entry to downstream systems such that its integrity is maintained.
· ∙ Work with DB administrators to ensure that data is maintained in a standard way with appropriate access as needed.
· ∙ Work closely with our delivery and application support teams to ensure that the applications handed over are stable, well defined, documented, and easy to maintain.
· ∙ Provides clear direction to a team of staff and/or contractors on the delivery of core operations systems.
· ∙ Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields with 8 years of relevant work experience, preferably banking & financial sector or Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
· Experience developing, implementing and overseeing the operations of small to medium corporate applications
· ∙ Experience in emerging technology industry trends, including Agile, cloud solutions, Big data, DevOps (specifically Azure Devops)
· ∙ Experience in Azure cloud platforms specifically, Compute, Storage and Analytics.
· ∙ Knowledge and experience in Enterprise Architecture frameworks, Solution Design, modeling, design, implementation and maintenance.
· ∙ Experience in.NET Core from a solution perspective, involving COTS and bespoke development.
· ∙ Strong experience in working with distributed vendor teams and the associated challenges.
· ∙ Experience in ReactJS, JQuery, .NET Framework, Mule ESB, Pega, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, Documentum, SharePoint, O365, Apigee is highly desirable
· ∙ Experience in designing, implementing, and using data structures for various applications.
· ∙ Experience working with various stakeholders (business, technology etc.) and conducting workshops to obtain relevant information
· ∙ Excellent oral and written communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
· ∙ Stays abreast of new trends and developments in own specialty area, the broader industry, and experiments with new approaches or emerging technological solutions to current business needs.