This is replacing one of our UIPath developers that is leaving in 1 week.
Would prefer local but open to the following states for remote.
They will be going back to a hybrid office for anyone that is local in Dallas. If remote will stay remote with no travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a combination of equivalent degree and/or experience:
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years if working experience with RPA technology UIPath
- 3+ years of working MS technologies experience
- 1+ years of working experience with UIPath Orchestrator, Queues, Jobs, Packages, Assets
- 1+ years of working MS .Net C#
- 1+ years working XML technologies experience is a plus
- 1+ years SQL Server 2008/16 working experience is a plus
- Experience working with AzureDevOps, GIT Source control is a plus
- Experience with Web API is a plus
- Experience with Azure storage buckets and keyvault is a plus.
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts, Agile, Test Drive Development and Continuous Integration principles
- Demonstrated knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures