UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 15th Jul 2022
• Strong credentials in Supply Chain, Data Standards, Data Modeling, Canonical Models
• Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
• Gate keeper for written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities.
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of information governance practices and standards.
• Leading the efforts to define the critical success factors, principles, and policies for information strategy and architecture (IS&A) at Nike
• Ability to apply knowledge to reference models to information architecture; displays of knowledge/understanding of reference models to articulate business information requirements.
• Strong credentials in partnering with application teams to assess in-house and 3rd party data models and/or support the creation of proprietary logical and physical data models that are fit for purpose and in line with the projects business goals.
• Collaborates with other architectural disciplines to influence information architecture direction, technical and data design decisions.
• Ability to Identify and recommend appropriate data sources to be used in solution development and delivery.
• Contribute towards the definition and SDLC adoption of strategic, enterprise information architecture data standards, including naming and modelling standards supporting data at rest (logical and physical models) and data in motion (messaging, API's)- Provide design and technical support for application teams that are re-architecting legacy/batch data solutions into more modern, event-based technical solutions for on-prem and the public cloud (AWS)
• Provide support to Data Governance Stewards to define re-usable critical data elements and domains in alignment with strategic Business Glossary and Data Catalog solutions
• 8-10 years' experience as a Data Modeler and Information Architect with a proven track record on Information Architecture design and modeling
• Expertise with information architecture tools such as Erwin or Power Designer required
• Working experience with Data Management and Governance solutions (i.e., Data Warehousing, Data Lakes and Reservoirs) in both relational technologies (e.g., Oracle) and no-SQL solutions (Hadoop) for both on-prem and cloud (AWS) deployments required
• Background in Supply Chain industry is a MUST
• Experience creating and supporting enterprise-level data domains/information architecture is preferred