UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 6th Jul 2022
- Design, develop and implement full stack web applications.
- Maintain and improve code integrity, security, data protection, and quality.
- Collaborate with your team to design new and enhanced features for an outstanding user experience.
- Implement new product features and GUI’s, as well as improve and maintain existing functionality, monitor solutions and performance characteristics.
- Participate in design discussions, review sessions, and prototyping.
- 7+ years of Java on Linux development experience.
- Hands-on experience engineering and running cloud solutions on Google, AWS and/or Azure. GCP-specific experience includes App Engine, Compute, Kubernetes, REST API.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines such as Maven, Jenkins, and Artifactory.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum project teams, designing, developing, and supporting critical, high-throughput applications.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.