UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 20th Jan 2022
Responsible for performing research and requirement analysis, creation and design of mapping documents, and presents findings to appropriate team members, clients and vendors. Determines best practices and provides suggestions on how to improve current practices.
• Creates accurate mapping documents according to the mapping process.
• Works toward delivering a first draft solution to ETL for coding, by rapidly understanding which details about the mapping can be deferred.
• Supports DSD creation and response.
• Presents analysis and design recommendations to lead MITA teams, customer and/or vendors into the acceptance of the design.
• Supports the ETL developers based on the mappings created.
• Works closely with configuration team and DBAs to ensure synchronicity of configuration to interfaces and mappings.
• Refines mapping documents, adding more detail and filling out deferred material as questions are resolved.
• Uses SQL, data models, data element dictionary and schema to perform data and business analysis.
• Creates unit test cases for area of responsibility.
• Validates test plan results that satisfy the detailed design goals.
• Updates technical specifications and mappings.
• Supports Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Analytical and data analysis skills within a technical environment preferably SQL
• Healthcare knowledge within a claims processing environment preferably in Medicaid
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers