H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 13th Jul 2022
End to end API and integration experience.
• Analyze and help define data, workflow, environment, system and software
• Prepare detailed API design documents and specifications
• Establish and document full life cycle of API management standards and best practices
• Build out secure integration APIs to interface with a diverse set of systems
• Set up CI/CD implementation using tools like GitLab/Argo CD/EKS
• Responsible for identifying gaps between current systems and desired end-state; creating a roadmap to deliver end-state solutions.
• Under minimal supervision, designs, develops and/or repairs logic that drives moderately complex software systems/application functionality.
• Works closely with more senior staff on more complex and/or integrated programming issues.
• Performs key portions of the system development lifecycle including designing, coding, code reviews with peers prior to submitting for QA, unit testing, documenting, installing, maintaining, and supporting proprietary and/or purchased software systems/applications.
• Performs unit and performance testing on code and documents findings within defined scope.
• Develops enhancements to satisfy end-user requirements.
• Completes moderately complex project tasks within defined milestones.
• May lead or manage projects. May train and mentor less experienced staff.
• 5+ years of professional experience as an API developer with deep understanding of API implementations or combination of education and experience
• Well versed with Java, Spring Boot, APIGEE and similar technologies
• Direct experience or working knowledge with AWS technologies including ECS/EKS, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, Terraforms and Kafka
• Sound knowledge with authorization and authentication approaches like oAuth, SSO/SAML
• Experience with build tools like maven, Gradle and unit test tools like Junit, Mocito
• Foundational experience with service orchestration and messaging technology
• Experience with end-to-end API Platform setup and implementation
• Experience with Agile development methodologies