H1B Work Permit
Need New H1B (OPT/CPT Fresh Grads)
No of position :- ( )
Post :- 30th Jul 2022
Position: Lead Java Developer
Location: Glendale, CA (Remote until Pandemic). But candidate should be in PST time zone.
Duration: 6 Months with a high possibility of extension until Dec 2023
Note: PP number Must except GC and US citizens
10+ years, with minimum 2+ years as team lead and should have experience in Onsite – Offshore model.
As a Technical Lead, you’ll lead software engineering projects for our esteemed customers and influence teams that design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software. Using your extensive technical and leadership expertise, you manage projects of various size and scope, identifying risks, improving processes and drive the technical directions of your programs. And, thanks to Harman’s industry leading benefits and ample opportunities for personal and professional development, you’ll learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail and appetite for problem-solving.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience preferably in computer science
• Prior experience in a Customer/Executive facing role
• Proven experience in designing and deploying highly available and reliable software solutions that scale on demand
• Strong eye for enforcing quality in delivery pipeline
• Fluent and assertive communications
• Hands on experience in Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Micro services, OAuth
• Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic micro service based platforms
• Demonstrated knowledge of OAuth token-based authentication protocol
• Prior experience in Application product monitoring tools
• Solid understanding of Java run time internals and ability to debug applications on the fly
• Sound knowledge of common architecture principles and design patterns
• Good problem solving skills and providing enterprise grade solutions
• Prior experience of using industry standard CI/CD tools
• Prior experience of running teams of vibrant engineers using Agile methodology