H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Mar 2022
• Principles and practices of excellent customer service.
• Principles and practices of ITSM (IT Service Management) systems to include incident/problem management; request fulfilment; knowledgebase; asset management and IT service catalogs.
• Network traffic and performance parameters, including understanding telecommunications theory and practice.
• Methods and procedures of systems administration and security and integrity maintenance.
• Connectivity, system integration, and network design.
• Structure development, features, and access including configurations protocol and interfacing.
• Current developments and trends of network technologies and/or server/data storage technologies.
• Principles and methods of system and storage capacity, physical, virtual and cloud-based Local Area Network wiring and distribution methods.
• Wide Areas Networking Connectivity utilizing T1, T3 and fiber backbone transports.
• Advanced cybersecurity practices and procedures.
• Office methods, procedures, software and equipment.
• Applicable industry and safety codes and technology standards.
• Principles of project management, task completion and resource management.
• Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio.
• Team formation and execution; how to motivate teams.
• Cost-benefit analyses to recommend the most effective solution.