H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 26th Mar 2022
Sr. Developer BSc, BE, MCA. Rollout operational changes and functional enhancements as per schedule, Manage and develop team capability for resolving complex incidents, prepare status reports for Customers and internal stakeholders WITH the objective of resolving incidents and addressing adhoc requests to support high complex issues WITHIN THE LIMITS OF pre-defined corporate guidelines.
- Communication with Business users related to resolving queries, obtain clarifications and providing updates
- Setup Business bridge calls to update status of Critical incidents / Outages
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Responsible for the project tasks assigned
- Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed upon timelines and tracks it to closure
- Manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based on an allocation plan.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include incidents, service requests, identified problems, Operational changes, enhancements etc.)
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Comply to defined process during task execution (including problem management, KEDB management etc.).
- Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions
- Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- Manage and mentor the mentees (team)
- Provide inputs for development of learning plan for the team
- Act as a buddy for new hires
- Shares recommendation towards Performance management and recognition of team members.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership
- Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work, including CSI themes