H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 26th Jan 2022
Supporting real-time operation applications, the .Net Engineer will work with a team of mid to senior level software engineers on front-end, new application development, as well as enhancing and supporting existing in-house developed applications. The role will involve working with the Solutions Engineers, Date Engineers and end users to help identify requirements. Will also be responsible for analyzing requirements, and to architect, design and present solutions to the business problems.
Experience & Skills
• Must have experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically .Net, C#, WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) and developing Web Applications using Blazor preferred.
• Experience with developing Web Applications using React JS, Redux and Material-UI is a plus.
• Oil and Gas exploration and production experience is a plus.
• Individual should be flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic environment.
• Individual should be self-motivated who can work independently with minimal supervision, and also work well as part of a team.
• Should have good communication skills and the willingness and ability to jump into existing projects.
• Bachelor's degree in related field is preferred; High school diploma or GED required