Need a very strong software developer with 8+ years of working experience with .NET technologies (including .NET Core) along with 4+ years in developing responsive single page apps using Angular 4+, WebAPI, and SQL Server. They will be working on time-critical deliverables of a Tier 1 system at United and the candidate needs to pick up very quickly and start contributing independently.
- Develop and modify single page apps developed using Angular 9+.
- Develop and modify APIs and Windows Services using .NET Framework and .NET Core 3.1.
- Support and troubleshoot software systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing follow-up on all issues and solutions.
- Develop appropriate software documentation.
- Complete comprehensive unit testing on all developed/enhanced software.
- Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of SDLC processes, inputs/outputs , standards and best practices.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of development methodologies, software design and design patterns, integration standards as well as its applicability at coding and testing cycles.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of software engineering best practices such as: versioning and versioning control, software packaging, and software release management.