UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Feb 2022
- Manage Solution architecture analysis, research, design and development of new functionality and integration with key applications and services under SAP ecosystems.
- Design new solution extensions based on customer requirements in finance domain.
- Provide architecture and design guidance to the development team.
- Guild the engineering team to develop, configure and implement the solution as per the product development standards to meet business requirements.
- Monitor the work of the technical team and ensure standards are adhered to in accordance with SAP’s Solution Extensions.
- Model, analyze, deploy, monitor and continuously improve business processes and applications in the Finance area.
- Work with management to develop long-term plans for the deployment of IT solutions for the Finance business area
- Provide production support for existing applications ensuring responsiveness to customer requests and quality of work
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business processes and business requests, and recommend solutions using system standards and best practices
- Conduct analysis of system specifications, configurations and develop appropriate documentation
- Create detailed specifications and process flows to provide direction to application developers
- Perform solution designing, requirements definition, functional design, testing and implementation of IT solutions
- Work closely with onsite team, offshore team, managers and executives to ensure the development of high-quality solutions
- Prepare configuration rationales for FI and CO and validate the configuration
- Define and write specifications for configuration, user exits, and custom programs and integrations with other systems.
- Extensive experience in designing interface between SAP and third party systems.
- Excellent knowledge of inventory valuation method.
- Knowledge of dollar-value LIFO method is desirable.
- MBA Finance/CPA/CA/ICWA/CMA preferred
- At least 8 years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting business applications for Finance requirements especially applications in the SAP Finance and Controlling.
- Understanding of Integration of the SAP FICO module with other SAP modules and with external applications.
- Ability to influence business teams in the design of system solutions to business problems.
- Successful record of accomplishment in working on cross-functional, cross-team projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to create presentation/workshop decks for Blueprint that need to be conveyed and be able to present them to the business partners.
- Ability to create Process Flows diagram for the proposed business processes.
- Ability and inclination to learn new business processes and third party applications.