H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Jul 2022
Roles & Responsibilities • Must have Consultant or IT Business Analyst experience - Minimum 3 years’ experience.
• Must have experience with Oracle and Web solution Projects.
• Must have experience with Global Planning & logistics and Aftermarket IT migration Projects
• Provide strategic guidance about technology, domain and enable business process enhancements in organization. Also provide expertise in a sub line of business and leverage domain knowledge and experience.
• Identify focus areas that require new models/process enhancements and define approach for the same.
• Specialize in requirements gathering and analyze the same in respective areas. Lead teams in different functional areas by having a good understanding of business reference architecture, business process modelling and analysis.
• Analyze customer need and participate in designing the business process requirements. Interact with stakeholders, gather requirements, collate data and create/customize framework/process/models.
• Investigate, analyze and solve software/business/functional requirements related problems. Analyze gaps and perform impact analysis after understanding customers’ requirements.
• Participate in Software Development Life Cycle of projects encompassing business requirement gathering, mapping functional requirements, analysis and documentation, design, testing, support to user acceptance testing and post implementation support.
• Network with various stakeholders (internal and external), conduct interviews to understand the current scenario, current business problems and identify future needs/requirements and gather data for analysis.
• Take responsibility for completeness and quality of the design.
• Guide and work with technology teams. Ensure solution delivery.
• Prepare test scripts and simulate in the form of a prototype. Responsible for overall coordination of user acceptance testing.
• Provide clarification/support to relevant stakeholders during their course of deploying processes. Ensure necessary trainings/knowledge awareness sessions are conducted with the respective stakeholders on new/changed definition of processes.
• Analyze the performance measures and identify improvement areas/gaps.
• Ensure adoption of best in class methodologies for all areas and engagement types.
• Create and disseminate information in required formats to concerned stakeholders. Ensure checklists/templates are used to be compliant to processes.
• Ensure all customer complaints and queries are addressed within the Service Level Agreement.
• Create and publish reusable assets related to specific area.
• Present business solutions in client meetings. Prepare case studies along with delivery, domain and technology experts. Work with delivery team to analyze the value delivered, benchmark the results with the best in class solutions and present the metrics to prospects/clients.