The Change Management Lead will work with the project team and organizational leaders to ensure adoption, utilization and proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities- The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Support communication efforts
Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
Skills and Qualifications
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning activities