Role: The role is responsible for all activities in the SAP LE domain, including requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, preparing and maintaining project plans, performing configuration and enhancements, establishing and executing test plans, preparing documentation, and assisting in power user training to meet required business objectives.
- Analyze and solve day-to-day issues from business as per agreed SLA
- Execute development, configuration, solution evaluation, validation, testing, deployment, and change management.
- Partnership with supply chain stakeholders throughout the Americas region to optimize the delivery of existing and new services, and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Design, deployment and maintenance of Label Printing and Radio Frequency devices for logistics processes and warehouse.
- Support and resolve interface issues between SAP and third-party WMS systems.
- Document functional requirements for systems and processes.
- Participate in requirements gathering, solution proposal and delivery for enhancements and optimizations
- Perform required testing to validate fixes and enhancements
- Transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with SAP and in-depth knowledge of SAP LE, WM and SD
- Working knowledge of ABAP, debugging, IDoc error handling, EDI and PI Interfaces
- Knowledge and experience in Extended Warehouse and Transport Management Software (TMS)