Do you come with a background of shipping products, are you a SCRUM master? You will be required to research, understand and present competitive analysis of user-requirements, do due diligence as required and work hands-on on prototyping / developing the concepts where possible to help the team and leadership understand and realize potential.
You will work alongside the other Program Management teams, Development, to change given user stories into a fully blown specification document and use SCRUM to implement your plan.
- Research and present competitive intelligence.
- Building up specification requirements document based on ideas from Stakeholders.
- Build a relevant business case for the items that are to be delivered.
- Interface with customers and partners on product capabilities, work with the various teams.
- Interface with teams within and outside the engineering organization.
- Drive team engagement.
- Build effective relationships with engineering leaders.
- Drive and create relevant demos for the project prototypes.
- The ideal candidate will have engineering and program management skills (including specification writing and technology evaluation).
- 5+ years of experience in : large-scale distributed, online systems or back-end architectures; enterprise security; Enterprise Level Data Warehousing and Analytics solutions; policy systems; mobile technologies; enterprise IT practices and systems.
- 4+ years of experience in shipping software.
- Domain Expertise in program management and SCRUM.
- 3+ years of experience in using Rally Software.
- 3+ years of leading large scale projects a plus.
- History working with agile/scrum software projects preferred.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field or the foreign equivalent and 5 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate relevant work experience. In the alternative, we will accept a master s degree in Computer Science or related field or the foreign equivalent and 3 years of relevant work experience.