H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 17th Mar 2022
• Passionate about software development and relevant technologies.
• Innovative problem solver that exhibits a positive, energetic attitude.
• Strong understanding of the Microsoft platform and a high level of proficiency implementing applications involving network communications.
• Experience with Windows APIs and Frameworks
• Proficient with socket programming and multi-threading in a .NET environment
• A strong understanding of general network design principles including TCP/IP and UDP.
• Knowledgeable of MVC, Web API and WCF frameworks.
• Independent thinker, able to contribute to the development of technical solutions.
• High degree of attention to detail.
• Effective oral and written communication skills; ability to articulate clearly and concisely.
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Team player that works well with others.
• Self-motivated with proven ability to work independently.
• Works efficiently and productively with other remote teams and team members.
• Ability to provide on-call customer support.
• Ability to travel 10% of the time if needed.
• Experience using Wireshark.
• Experience designing and implementing RESTful web services using ASP.NET Web API.
• Experience developing, deploying, and supporting solutions built using cloud services such as Azure and AWS.
• Skilled in TDD, OOAD, data modeling and database design.
• Experience with relational database design and query tools.
• Knowledge of railroad system operations or communications systems is preferred but not required.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum software development environment.
• Experience designing and developing highly available solutions using generally accepted practices such as redundancy preferred.