UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 15th Dec 2021
Business Analyst with 5+ years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Insurance domain for one of our biggest client in Insurance domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications and lead team in implementing large scale AEM / CQ implementation projects.
• Business Analyst with experience on Adobe Experience Management 6.5 (AEM / CQ) platform (templates, components, workflows) and knowledge on marketing Cloud integration tools like Adobe Analytics, Target, Dynamic Media
• Good experience in Insurance domain and products
• Good communication skills to organize and participate in Joint Application Development meetings to gather business requirements
• Experience working on Agile tools like Jira, Confluence
• Interact with Business Team to define Specific Business Use Cases and document requirements
• Define Functional Specifications and Non-Functional Specifications for application platform, prepare the instruction manual/training material and other project related documentation and artifacts
• Recommends content management strategies, solutions, tools and workflows
• Coordinate with the Business, Development, QA, Performance testing teams to develop and validate Business Requirements/Use Cases in the actual platform
• Provide the review/demos of user stories implemented to all stakeholders
• Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative development environment following Agile SCRUM and play Product Owner kind of role on Agile projects
Behavioral Skills :
• Self-driven, Disciplined, Organized, Result Oriented, Focused & Passionate about work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project
• Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
• Passionate about learning new technologies and provide innovative idea
• Somebody who has at least 7+ years of work experience as Business Analyst in Insurance domain and 5+ years of work experience in AEM / CQ implementation projects .
• Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college