What you’ll do as an Analyst:
- Act as a liaison among technical development, business users and vendors.
- Contributing to overall system design.
- Evaluate current processes and procedures to ensure relevance and accuracy. Make recommendations for changes and keep documentation current.
- Work with business to understand requirements and help to translate them into actionable IT tasks.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on Regulatory and Compliance Functions.
- Building critical working relationships with the business and users.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Strong Analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases (Tableau, SQL, SnowFlake)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent experience / certifications
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills e.g. the ability to facilitate group discussions.
- Able to rapidly acquire a sound high-level understanding of new business and technical domains.
- Expertise in Data Quality and cleansing methodologies and be able to identify/troubleshoot data issues.
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile Techniques.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, SSIS, and SnowFlake.
- Good to have cloud platforms experience in AWS/Azure/GCP and working in hybrid environments. Certifications preferred.
- Other duties as assigned.
Mandatory Skills• Work with business to understand requirements and help to translate them into actionable IT tasks
• Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases (Tableau, SQL, SnowFlake)
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings