UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 10th Dec 2021
- Build/enhance state of the art tableau dashboards
- Perform data analysis on different data sources.
- Document and communicate the findings from the data analysis.
- Debug and write efficient SQL queries.
- Ensuring accurate, complete and up-to-date internal documentation
- Operate within agreed business SLAs and confidentiality standards.
- Consolidate multiple data sets and analyse the data accurately and efficiently. Identify problems as they arise and provide appropriate solutions in a timely manner
- Read data from 3rd party vendor APIs using Python to perform data analysis.
- Candidates with 4-5 years’ experience preferred.
- Strong communication and data visualization skills
- Advanced working knowledge of tableau.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience cleaning and manipulating data as per business needs
- Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Good to have knowledge of data analytics platforms, including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of Python and extracting data from APIs would be a plus.