UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 11th May 2022
· Lead requirements definition for complex projects and multi-year strategic initiatives. Identify and translate business needs into clearly defined requirements, and create documentation inclusive of business use cases, process flows, data flows, traceability matrices and report mock-ups.
· Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations.
· Lead review sessions for completed business/functional requirements with key business users focused on gaining consensus and final business approval.
· Build strong relationships within the business units and support functions to understand the business needs.
· Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise, ensure that out of the box functionality is leveraged and assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
· Ensure that proposed solutions are focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes and are consistent across products where possible.
· Participate in the development and planning of the User Acceptance Testing activities, including test plans and scripts, based on requirements.
· Facilitate UAT execution phase and work with business lead and project manager to obtain user acceptance test signoff.
· Provide direction and leadership to one or more IT Business Analysts.
· Travel as required, approximately 10%.