UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 6th Jan 2022
• As a Integration business analyst you need to Collaborate with business partners at various levels to research and validate functional requirements
• Create detailed functional designs and process flows, using Agile methodologies and tools; story writing and validation including conditions of satisfaction
• Need to take ownership of the delivery of features and capabilities throughout the development process
• Perform backlog maintenance through proper story prioritization
• Respond to internal requests as well as external customer requests pertaining to integration offering
• As a Integration business analyst you need to Troubleshoot issues with data transfer and internal integration platforms using a combination of XML, SQL and FTP knowledge.(Working knowledge of XML, FTP, ETL, API and Web Services are very strong assets)
• You must possess a strong knowledge on the functionality of service layers in Insurance applications architecture.
• Functional/Technical Experience in Insurance web application development tools like GW,DC etc. is good to have.
• Experience in P&C insurance domain."
• Review, comment, follow-up and target reported defects and enhancement requests.
• Participate in user meetings to gain understanding of customer processes, ideas and issues.
• Have to Work closely with engineers to ensure the product is being built to specifications.
• Collaborate with team members throughout the Software Development Life Cycle process for requirements gathering, feedback on proposed designs and models, and acceptance testing
• Use best practice risk management, anticipate and assess risks and create mitigation plans.
• Need to Ensure quality, accuracy and completeness of customer communications including training materials, online help, release notes, newswires, and any other defined customer communication materials