UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 28th May 2022
- Managing the technical scope of the project before, during, and after delivery.
- Working closely with project managers and product owners leads during the discovery phase.
- Providing estimates by coordinating assignment requirements with PM, PO, internal team.
- Performing POC during the course of development for complex features.
- Working closely with the rest of the technical team during the implementation phase.
- Coming up with alternative solutions, workarounds, shortcuts (if needed) in case plan A doesn’t work as anticipated.
- Reviewing code, merging requests, commenting on possible bottlenecks introduced by team members.
- Handling deployments.
- Participating in client calls and Updating progress on regular basis.
Skills Required –
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EEand Spring Boot
- Experience in both high level and Low-level designs.
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and dev elopment (OOA OOD)
- Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
- Experience in writing JUnit test cases
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the dependency management tools like Maven.
- Excellent communication and written skills