H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 19th Jul 2022
What does a great Solutions Architect do?
As Architect, you will be a valuable technical resource working in Solution Architecture Group. This role will be a member of the Solution Architecture team working with the vendors, business, architects and agile developments groups to define & deliver solutions for cloud based architecture. The Solution Architect is responsible for providing SME knowledge for delivering Steaming solution on cloud
Architect is accountable for proactively and holistically leading or supporting architecture activities that create deliverables that guide delivery teams toward achieving targeted business outcomes. Architect, with expertise in Cloud technologies, Event Based architecture is responsible for guiding vendors and Fiserv delivery teams in delivering.
This role requires hands-on work using Streaming on Microsoft Azure cloud platform
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
* Self-motivated with proven track record as an Solutions Architect in cloud technologies (Azure/AWS) that can help in the design, implementation and adoption.
* Strong experience on event based architecture leading strategy, governance and execution of event based architecture at large institutions.
* 5+ years of experience architecting and hands on experience with large scale applications at large institutions with technologies like Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spark.
* Strong expertise on Kafka, Azure Event Hub, Azure Blob Storage, Stream Analytics, producing & consuming REST API’s.
* Strong experience using one or more Relational & non-relational NoSQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server, Cosmos DB, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis).
* Expertise in Security, IAM Policies and Networking.
* Research and suggest modern ways of development using cloud solutions.
* A team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process and easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required.
* In depth understanding of Encryption technologies.
* Practical experience with the end-to-end DevOps CI/CD pipeline including one or more of the following: Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Maven, Gitlab, SonarQube.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
* Experience with Kubernetes, Openshift is a big plus
* Certifications in Azure, AWS is preferred.
* Cosmos Experience is preferred.
* Financial services industry experience preferred.
* Experience with analytics and performance monitoring.
* Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior-Driven Development (BDD).
* Experience in the day-to-day practicalities of Agile software Product Development Lifecycles such as Scrum, SAFe, DAD, Lean Agile, Kanban, etc.