Team is working on transforming existing Java based application to cloud along with removing dependency on mainframe. Associate will be working creating various micro services based on revised DB schema. We are looking for strong Java architect who will redesigning into modern platform using state of art technology and tools. He should be very strong on developing multi-tier application. Hands-on Java developer with good understanding of cloud and front end is MUST for this role.
- Demonstrated hands-on development with Java, Python, Spring Boot, Oracle, Microservices Architecture,
- Experience with AngularJS, REST, ActionScript, Node.js, RDS, Lambda functions, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, and queuing technologies, etc.
- Experience leveraging open source technologies and developing with service-oriented architecture
- Expertise building SaaS offerings on public Cloud Platforms (e.g.: Azure, AWS) using platform services and integrating with “behind the firewall” on-premise deployments
- We definitely need strong Spring back ground and hands-on experience with Micro Services Tech Stack.
- Expert level J2EE/Java with Microservices background preferably in Spring boot, Spring cloud. And, solid experience in APIs gateway, etc.
- Expertise architecting and developing highly reliable, fault-tolerant distributed applications with focus on performance and scale.