UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 16th Jun 2022
As a Software Engineer, you will deliver high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments. You will be working on latest cloud enabled technologies and providing technology solutions for firm wide content management platform.
You will document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/Enhance software application modules and automated testing.
You will adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
Additionally, you will participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
• 5+ years of overall experience in software engineering
• 2+ years of experience in Java, J2EE programming, Spring Framework and design techniques and web applications/REST APIs
• Hands on with version control practices, Continuous Integration tools e.g. Jenkins
• Knowledge of cloud technologies – AWS, Google
• Understanding of relational databases e.g. Oracle, MS Sql Server
• Exposure to Agile based software development
• Following MongoDB specific capabilities:
• Designing and customizing MongoDB applications
• Implementing database updates and migration
• Debugging and troubleshooting when issues arise
• Analyzing databases and advising on optimizing performance
• Understanding of back-up and disaster recovery plans
• Good to have knowledge of Big data platforms e.g. Cassandra, Hadoop, Marklogic etc..