- Prolonged periods of remaining stationary at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 lbs., as needed
- Must be able to work on-site (corporate/client offices), as needed (not applicable for 100% remote roles)
- Occasionally required to bend, kneel, crouch, and reach overhead.
- Hand-eye coordination necessary to operate computers and various pieces of office equipment.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, the ability to tolerate fluorescent lighting, and the ability to adjust focus.
Employees must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees requiring accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs, absent undue hardship.
- Work on enhancement and new development projects as client migrates to latest version of Pega
- Analysis, design, providing solutions, coding, testing, QA support and implementation
- Review, analyze and modify system requirements for tasks including but not limited to coding, testing, debugging
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify system objectives
- Prepare technical documentation
- Criteria coding for client
Skills and Experience Required:
- 7+ years of experience with Pega
- Ability to analyze functional needs and come up with technical design of quality technical solutions
- Must be able to lead in a team environment and also independently
- Strong communication skills
- Healthcare/PBM experience
- LSA certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- SSA certification required