H1B Work Permit
Contract to Hire
UG :- Any UG
No of position :- ( )
Post :- 11th Jun 2022
My name is Bharat, and I am working with Accuro Group. We do have an urgent requirement with our client of Salesforce Architect, Remote
Kindly have a look for the below job description and assist me with your most updated copy of resume along with contact details.
Position: Salesforce Architect
Location: Remote Opportunity
Must have :
We are looking for an equally passionate Enterprise Architect with experience defining and deploying end-to-end enterprise solutions using Salesforce Marketing, Commerce, Service and Experience Clouds, and related technologies. If you share our desire to better understand and create value for our customers, and wow them with amazing experiences, if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment with a diverse group of business and technology professionals - you will not want to miss this opportunity to join our amazing team.
In this role you will be responsible for driving the architecture vision and roadmap in the digital marketing space. You will closely partner with clients marketeers and other business and technology stakeholders and architects to shape the corresponding technology strategy, create the architectural runway, and provide technical leadership in defining and enabling the end-to-end customer experience vision.
You will work across Client Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service to help design and enable multi-channel, multi-touchpoint customer journeys by leveraging CRM/CDP knowledge about our customers, modern AI and ML techniques, and journey automation tools.
As a leader, you will build relationships and influence, grow collaborative partnerships, mentor other members of the organization, and consistently act as a catalyst for change. You will also play a key role in driving the evolution of architectural practices, technology governance and underlying service models by applying depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines.
To succeed in this role, you will have following demonstrable skills and experiences:
• Experience developing and deploying multi-channel, multi-touchpoint customer journeys.
• Experience activating AI/ML in customer experiences, leveraging both out-of-the box as well as in-house developed models.
• Extensive practical experience and expertise with SFMC tools: Journey Builder, Interaction Studio, Audience Builder, Email, Mobile, Content, Web, Advertising Studios, etc.
• Experience integrating SFMC with other Salesforce clouds (SFCC, SFSC, SFEC), third party data and analytics tools and applications, and other enterprise systems.
• Experience with understanding, introspecting, and managing customer data, including managing customer consent, and applying appropriate privacy and security policies.
• Experience with business process automation and enterprise integration tools and technologies
• Ability to effectively identify and map non-functional requirements to target architectures (security and compliance, performance, availability, and reliability, etc.).
• Awareness and experimentation with maturing trends and emerging technologies, and experience in assessing and driving their practical application in the enterprise
• Experience with relevant industry standards, policies and regulations, and their impact and application in modern enterprise.
• Experience distilling business strategy into an effective large-scale technology strategy with complimentary enterprise architecture
• Experience in using business capability methodologies to deliver relevant and consumable cross-organization roadmaps on target business capabilities with established KPI targets that have been implemented/met
• Experience modeling current and future state technology architectures, defining reference and solution architectures, and creating required architectural artifacts to communicate architectural intent.
• Experience with SAFe methodology from an Enterprise Architecture role perspective
Qualifications & Education
• Strong communication skills, effective at explaining complex concepts to varied audiences and decision makers
• Leader with ability to build relationships, inspire, grow, and coach others, and influence without authority
• Effective at building collaborative partnerships and navigating organizational and situations to achieve shared goals and outcomes
• Agent for change
• 10 or more years related work experience with at least 3 years of experience building, deploying and operating Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions.
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer & Technical Architect certification - strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Related Field (Advanced degree is a plus)
Bharat Gautam | Sr.Technical Recruiter
Direct: +1 786-886-5882 | Desk:+1 919-364-1229 WhatsApp: 7078072432 | EMAIL Bharat.email@example.com