S4HANA AATP Technical
- Proven track record of completing challenging, complex and performance-optimized custom solutions/enhancements around APO and S4HANA, using Object Oriented Programming in a time sensitive manner. Development experience in AATP is preferred.
- 4+ years of implementation only experience in Object oriented programming in S4HANA and APO combined.
- 3+ Yrs APO/APO-GATP & S4HANA-AATP & S4HANA SD , combined implementation development experience
- Total SAP Development experience of 10+ Years
Self-motivated, hardworking, and independent with minimal guidance for designing, developing, and implementing AATP enhancements in S4HANA.
Assist in translating functional and business requirements into a reliable and stable technical solution.
- Contribute towards finalizing the functional specifications from a technical feasibility perspective, asses effort estimate, research on standard functionality and try to remain close to best practice as much possible, come up with an optimal technical solution for the functional requirements
- Build proof of concepts, write the technical specification and unit test scripts, collaborate/coordinate, and get aligned with team members to meet overall project deliverables in the stipulated timeline committed.
- Team player, flexible, and demonstrated experience in SAP package solution implementation tools and methodologies.
Following experience required, not limited to are;
- Object-oriented programming, Fiori App, WebDynro, OData services, Module Pool, building custom utility programs, etc.
- Experience with CDS views, AMDP
- S4HANA development experience is a must
- Experience in writing highly complex optimized enhancement objects/Implicit Enhancements
- Know-how and enhancement experience in GATP (is a must): This may include any of the key functionalities in APO GATP; Basic ATP, Characteristic based ATP, Rule-Based ATP (Product and Location substitution), Multi-Level ATP, Capable To Promise (CTP), Order Scheduling, Product Allocation, and Back Order processing, Multi-Level ATP, with Sales orders, STO and Production orders
- In-depth knowledge of the internal design of ATP times series, how it’s computed and consumed
- Experience with Enhancing SD functionalities around Sales order creation and change