UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 11th Dec 2021
Cross Channel/Omni Channel System Design
Ability to frame, organize and communicate your work and help others understand how it fits into the design process
Mastery of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and InVision
Link to an online portfolio with work samples
• Experience on user research, research strategy, user interviews, surveys and usability study. Builds personas, user journey map, empathy maps.
• Ability to think at a high and low level about Analytics strategy and vision
• Experience on UX analysis to conduct competitive analysis, market assessments and heuristic evaluations.
• Experience on Information Architecture, taxonomies. Developing Service blueprints, Building information architecture, navigation schemas, search schemas and site map development.
• Experience on speech and web analytics and feedback data to inform infrastructure changes and design.
• Experience on Interaction Design, interaction modeling, mental modeling. Creates user scenarios, user flow, low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes.
• Ability to design and develop web utilization reports that help influence business decisions or actions (storytelling)
• Deep knowledge of user centered design processes and methodology;
• Experience designing voice applications, CRM, business apps, web apps and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms;
• Experience on usability test – usability test script, method, collect feedback and design improvement recommendations;
• Ability to create artifacts that illustrate how an app will look and work (e.g., wireframes, user flows, visual design comps, paper and interactive prototypes)
• Strong understanding of interface design principles; navigation and architecture; and typography, color, and layout principles
• Familiarity with various techniques used by people with sensory and manual dexterity disabilities to navigate through and use web and digital document content.
• Ability to identify inaccessible web and digital document issues based on a high-level understanding of current Section 508 Standards and WCAG Success Criteria.
• Proficiency with testing PDF Content to ensure it is accessible to assistive technology users and people with sensory and manual dexterity-related disabilities.
• High-level proficiency with automated testing tools and manual testing techniques that ensure compliance with current Section 508 Standards and WCAG Success Criteria.
• Proficient with use of VPAT tools for Section 508 and WCAG Success Criteria levels of compliance.
• Able to effectively use one or more screen reader technologies to verify accurate remediation of inaccessible web and digital content.
• Collaborate with technical team members
• Work closely with the Digital teams UX owners and design teams to ensure adherence is maintained with client UX policies through the application and manipulation of Pega Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
• Create dynamic prototypes that can test and validate designs
• Work with product owners and scrum teams to frame and communicate the achieved business goals and value to end users/customers
• Knowledge of relational databases and querying (Oracle, Teradata, Denodo)
• Provide user experience leadership and healthcare-specific user interface design guidance
• Proficient with design tools such as Invision, Sketch, Figma, Pega Cosmos Design System, Adobe Illustrator, XD OmniGraffle, Adobe tools, Balsamiq, IDEsor similar
• Essential Skills – Angular, Adobe Analytics, Cloud, UX Design, Material Design, HTML5, PDF Analysis and Remediation
• IT experience within contact centers and healthcare environment highly preferred. Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
• Speak and write well, play well with others, and engage with internal business partners
• Experience in consulting and the ability to deal with ambiguity
• Willingness to travel to contact center locations and collaborate with distributed delivery teams
• Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies;
• Strong communication and presentation skills;
• Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a agile team;
• Experience in a fast-paced software environment, and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines;
• High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful;
• Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively;
• Stay on top of user/customer experience trends and best practices across interaction types (voice, chat, web, mobile);
• Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision;
• Experience in Agile methodologies;
• We are looking for 5 years design experience;