H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Mar 2022
- Build and test new features, focusing on creating the best user experience for the user.
- Analyze existing user interface components and find the areas that we can improve.
- Drive the resolution of problems found in existing applications.
- Work with the back-end developers to create lean interfaces that perform well, and can be extended easily for new functionality.
- Manage and maintain a user interface component repository.
- Previous work done on high-traffic public facing websites.
- Understand the mechanics of responsive web design using HTM5/CSS3
- Experienced consuming API’s (REST, GraphQL)
- Familiarity with authentication and authorization patterns and technologies.
- Experienced writing unit tests for front end components.
- The ability to use Jira in an agile team environment.