UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 27th May 2022
- Seven or more years of industry experience in .NET web application development.
- Business analysis and design
- Collecting and documenting business requirements/User stories
- Test Driven development
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, TypeScript, XML, HTML/CSS, Web API, JSON, jQuery, SQL Server, DevOps, MS Visual Studio & SQL Server Management Studio.
- Local (Preferred) and Non Local may apply; Must be onsite starting day 1 for hybrid work schedule. (2-days a week IN OFFICE)
- NO REMOTE ONLY OPTION.
- .NET Web Developer performing application design and development utilizing industry standard technology stack.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Prefer candidates with a minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.