H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 21st Mar 2022
This position provides oversight, leadership, accountability, and project management functions for medium to large project efforts with high visibility at the Agency Executive level. This position will ensure consistency with the State of Michigan project management methodology (SUITE), regularly interact with the project teams for status of budget, quality, and schedule, escalate issues and risks as needed to executives and exercise project quality control activities to ensure project scope expectations are met.
This position will be responsible for the oversight of several projects within the State of Michigan.
- Project management experience
- Experience with software vendors and vendor management
- Experience working with Senior level management in larger organizations
- Experience working with Agile and Agile Hybrid environments
- Experience using organizational project management tools
- Experience using remote work tools such as Microsoft Teams
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Pro-active approach to leading projects
- Ability to seamlessly work with multiple projects with aggressive timelines