UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 23rd Dec 2021
Product manager in an agile development process working on a daily basis with user experience designers, software engineers & QA staff to make strategic and tactical decisions about product functionality, balancing appropriate trade-offs between business goals, user goals, scalability/maintainability, time-to-market, and process efficiency.
* Analyze business requirements and process them into user stories and epics for engineering staff
* Write Agile user stories and acceptance criteria for feature additions and enhancements to the product platform.
* Manage the backlog and user story priorities.
* Works closely with other Product Managers, Designers, Engineering Leads & Usability experts to build world-class product modules.
* Develop, measure and ensure KPIs for product impact and product adoption are maintained.
* Interface with Customer Success Team to ensure adoption & usage by customers for solid product-market fit.
* Monitor adoption metrics and proactively, identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness.
* Help drive the product vision and roadmap for the Enterprise product suite
* Work closely with all parties to execute on the product roadmap
* Take responsibility of developing presentations and communicating status to product management staff and stakeholders.
* Experience in Product Management, ideally for enterprise users.
* Track record of having successfully led the concept creation, technical development, and launch of large-scale digital products for enterprise users
* Confirmed ability to work in a dynamic environment focused on continuous product innovation
* Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; you should bring a Feature CEO mentality every day
* A proactive and can-do mindset nurtured to solve problems
* More than just being a Product Owner working on stories for Dev teams, we are looking for someone who has demonstrated - on more than one occasion - a command on complete Product lifecycle: understanding, driving and constantly evaluating value proposition of product with customers.
* Demonstrate ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical and non-technical employees.
* Previous experience of owning and being responsible for different product features from inception to post-implementation.
* Been a visionary for his/her products by understanding the market and the user-base and having the foresight to include key features into the product roadmap on more than one occasion.
* Experience working with Agile software development methodology.
* Experience with using JIRA Agile software or comparable tool.
* Demonstrable experience in removing barriers getting in way of realizing the product vision
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to interpret data to drive business decisions
* Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
* Must be comfortable with technology and willing to learn new technology tools and experiences
* Must have effective time management skills in order to organize and prioritize workload, foresee
problem areas, and seek immediate action.
* Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills.
* Must be a critical thinker who solves problems for themselves.