H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Dec 2021
• Design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5+ using C#, ASP.NET and ADO.Net.
• Translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
• Design and develop reusable components, accelerators and frameworks.
• Assist in the system integration of components.
• Implement Test Driven Development frameworks (NUnit, xUnit, etc.)
• Implement Design Pattern (Singleton, Factory and ASP.NET MVC).
• Implement Data Structures.
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required. A Master's Degree is preferred.
• At least three (3) years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
• At least two (2) years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture/Service integration with Web Services, REST and security integration.
• At least one (1) year of experience in working, defining, maintaining architectural frameworks, patterns & data structures.
• Experience with .NET-specific technologies such as Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) or Workflow Foundation (WF).
• Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation.
• Must have knowledge in building applications with concurrency.
• Extensively worked on SQL Server 2014 including writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Database Design.
• Experience with modern Integrated Eligibility System to process & manage eligibility for multiple health and human services programs including SNAP, TCA, TDAP etc.
• Experience with system integration and data transfer between systems such as EBT, MMIS, HIX, ACA and IES (between legacy & modernized).
• Experience with benefit reconciliation involving claim determination, fund recovery benefit recoupment and issuance of owed benefits.
• Familiarity with Medicaid policies involving HHS programs.