UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Dec 2021
• Resources will support agile based application development activities including requirement analysis, functional design, and technical design as well as testing related activities across eligibility & enrollment, child welfare, child support, adult protective services, and juvenile services.
• Candidate should be able to design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks.
• Candidate should be able to assist in the system integration of components.
• Candidate should be to translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
• Should be able to integrate the components using Web Services, EJB, REST SOAP and other techniques.
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required. A Master's Degree is preferred.
• At least 8 years of experience in designing and developing application in Java
• At least 5 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
• Experience in Java/J2EE, REST web services, JPA and unit testing code coverage.
• Extensive experience in Framework such as spring, Hibernate.
• Experience in building back-end application code that interfaces with other systems, services and APIs/RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge in developing shell scripting.
• Knowledge in application server such as JBOSS/Tomcat.
• Experience in build and integration tools such as Maven and Jenkins etc. and source control tools like Git.
• Experience writing business rules and business logic.
• Must have knowledge in building applications with concurrency.
• Must have knowledge of Spring Component and Spring Framework.
• Experience in Child Support programs, Integrated Eligibility and/or Health & Human Services domain.
• Experience working in cloud platforms and services such as Amazon Web Services, DevOps and containerized cloud environments is preferred.
• Experience with code reviews and continuous test-driven development.
• Oracle Certified Professional certification, Java SE 8 Programmer