- Strong experience in digital transformation projects.
- Defining analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the program and the preferred methodology of the organization.
- Working across multiple smaller projects providing analysis and technical knowledge to the projects.
- Articulating and presenting commercial effectiveness of requirement proposals within a project or initiative.
- Facing off to one or many business areas understanding high level requirements and challenging where necessary.
- Working independently to elicit validate and document systems requirements in either Business Requirement Documents or user feature stories.
- Participating in the design process from design approval to functional design completion to ensure the functionality benefits envisaged are delivered.
- Supporting the Testing Strategy and input into the coverage of test scenarios and conditions ensuring all requirements in scope are tested.
- Participate in User Acceptance testing and recommend improvements.
- What we are looking for is good understanding of domain driven design concepts such as bounded contexts context map continuous integration
- Experience of the software development lifecycle the roles and responsibilities on large projects and the motivations of the actors involved.
- Good experience of working with a range of project methodologies and proven track record of executing within the organization s preferred methodology.
- Experience of working in multiple large scale change programs
- Proficiency in the usage of the underpinning frameworks and tools for business analysis documentation eg: UML
- Translate your recommendations to senior leadership to gain agreement, affect change and influence long term digital strategies
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies by working with product management and engineering teams
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with verifiable experience working directly with customers to improve their experiences
- Great organization skills, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to assist wherever help is needed and is proactive in looking for ways to help the team operate more efficiently
- The ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Telecom domain
- IT service management,
- Customer service management,
- Configuration and asset management